There are the proverbs of Solomon, David’s son, king of Israel. Their purpose is to teach people wisdom and discipline, to help them understand the insights of the wise. Their purpose is to teach people to live disciplined and successful lives, to help them do what is right, just, and fair. These proverbs will give insight to the simple, knowledge and discernment to the young…….the fear of the Lord is the foundation of true knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline.
Today I feel the Lord speaking to my heart concerning the times we are in. We truly are living in difficult times. Even in such difficult times, God has a purpose and so do you! The Word of God is using a “proverb” in the book of Proverbs showing you that “it” also has a purpose. God wants to help you find YOUR purpose in the middle of a pandemic, racial and political wars.
The purpose of the book of Proverbs is:
- 1. To teach you wisdom and discipline
- 2. To help you find understanding
- 3. To give you insight to the secret, hidden things
- 4. To teach you to LIVE a disciplined life
- 5. To show you how to become successful
- 6. To help you do what is right, just and fair
- 7. To help you build a solid foundation
According to the book of Proverbs, the way to success is to first fear God, then be teachable, be disciplined and do the right, just and fair thing. Your life is built on the Solid Foundation of Jesus Christ and the Good News He has to bring us. Even in Proverbs I can see HIM…….
My precious friends, now is not the time to fear satan and his tactics, but it’s time to lift up your head and be not afraid…..
These are the words of Jesus in Luke 21!
24 Signs of the Times and the End of the Age
First Jesus says:
- 1. See to it that you are NOT misled or deceived!
- 2. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am He,’ and, ‘The time has drawn near.
- 3. Rumors of wars and commotions…but do NOT be TERRIFIED….for these things must take place first.
- 4. There will be earthquakes in varies places, famines and pestilences.
- 5. Fearful sights and great signs from heaven
- 6. But before all these things, they will lay their hands on you and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues and prisons.
- 7. You will be brought before kings and rulers for My name’s sake.
- 8. But it will turn out for you as an occasion for testimony.
- 9. Therefore settle it in your hearts not to meditate beforehand on what you will answer;
- 10. For I will give you a mouth and wisdom which all your adversaries will not be able to contradict or resist.
- 11. You will be betrayed even by parents and brothers, relatives and friends; and they will put some of you to death.
- 12. And you will be hated by all for My name’s sake.
- 13. But not a hair of your head shall be lost.
- 14. By endurance you will gain your life.
- 15. When you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then know that its desolation is near.
- 16. These are the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.
- 17. There will be great distress in the land and wrath upon this people.
- 18. They will fall by the edge of the sword, and be led away captive into all nations.
- 19. Jerusalem will be trampled by Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.
- 20. And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars;
- 21. There will be on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring;
- 22. Men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken.
- 23. Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
- 24. Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near.”
My friends, these are the things coming upon the earth. Your purpose in this time is to use the gifts/talents/money/vocation God has given you (Luke 19) until He comes back for us.
Jesus said for you to not be afraid…in other words He is saying….bring me your fears and exchange it for wisdom that your enemy will not be able to resist or argue with the words that leave your mouth.
He is saying, even under persecution, not one hair on your head will be destroyed. Even in loss, He is saying I will give you patience to endure these hardships and make you will GAIN YOUR LIVES!
But the foundation is the Fear of the Lord and the things built upon the fear of the Lord is wisdom and understanding.
Wisdom and understanding will preserve your life and keep you in troublesome times!
The world has gone stark mad, and crazy. But you my friends…have not! You are not going to lose your mind. Instead, make a glorious exchange with the Father today and give HIM all your fears and He will give you wisdom. Remain teachable by the Holy Spirit. His sheep know His voice! He lives inside of you. Listen to HIM and HE will not lead you into darkness, but He will expose darkness all around you and you will be like a star shining in the darkest hour right before Jesus returns for His church, His bride! Speak the truth in love and be kind to people. Learn to be patient and wait upon the Lord. God will renew you day by day and moment by moment.
Do not be afraid, wisdom is your friend for life.
WISDOM HAS A NAME…….JESUS! Jesus is your friend!
I Cor. 1:30 But of Him you are in Christ Jesus, who became for us wisdom from God—and righteousness and sanctification and redemption—